Monday, March 28, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
The 2011 Cutter and Chariot Racing World Championships at the Golden Spike Event Center in Ogden were quite muddy this year, as it snowed all morning. Mostly good times.
I did witness one of the Weldon Racing team's horses collapse on the track at the end of a race (last photo). I am still unsure of why this happened - the horse was conscious and sedated by the vet before being taken away in a trailer. My hope is the horse was not severely injured and will not have to be euthanized. Heartbreaking.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I had a great time at a gathering of Cutlines photographers at Rob Mattson's house in Boulder on Sunday. Cutlines is the University of Colorado listerv-turned-blog, so if you are a Colorado-related photographer and want to join, go to Cutlines Blog for details.
1. From left, Paul Moloney, Jacob Fuerst, Phil McMichael, Kevin Moloney, Theo Stroomer, Beth Bartel, Stephanie Davis and Rob Mattson.
2. Pat Kelley tells us about the horse he found in Dingle, Ireland.
4. Chip Litherland, joining us by Skype, shows off his new tat.
5. Rob Mattson and his wife Amelia show off their new baby, Jonas.
6. Kevin Moloney takes photos.
7. Rob presents his edit from Frozen Dead Guy Days.
8. Theo and Stephanie.
at 2:16 PM